On the Edge
On the Edge Workshop: Discover What’s Next
Sold out! To join the wait list, contact email@example.com
Rediscover your commitment to leading initiatives and teams. Take your leadership to the next level and decide what’s next professionally.
Address the demands and rewards of nonprofit leadership. Leverage an innovative curriculum, group coaching, and personal accountability.
• Step up to a promotion
• Mobilize staff and allies to align on shared results
• Commit to your professional path, or plan for a change
• Balance the rewards and demands of nonprofit leadership
2015 – 2016 Participant Testimonials
“I now have newfound clarity on who I am as a leader.”
“Women on the Edge made me take that last step and get unstuck. I’m NOT staying on the sidelines; I’m going to be out there making a difference.”
“If I could say it in one word, I would say Women on the Edge brought me peace.”
“I was able to whisper and blow gently on the flame that is my values.”
“I can be pretty tough on my staff. I discovered ways I can show more empathy and compassion.”
“I did not expect to have such a deep journey of self-examination. It allowed me to come to conclusions and realizations about what is next.”
“I walked away from Women on the Edge and cleaned out my arena.”
“I have a new understanding that my team is traveling the journey as well.”
“We make transitions every day, and some are big and some are small. The tools in this training will help with all of them.”
“I set up a firewall between my personal and my professional lives.”
“It was possibly worth the entire tuition to deeply own Brene Brown’s teaching: ‘Comparison is the thief of joy’ and ‘Tis not the critic who counts.'”
“I’ve learned what it means to lean on my values.”
“The 20 Dream Jobs and the Resume of the Soul were my favorite and most rewarding exercises.”
“I now see by embracing vulnerability I can have the courage to fulfill my divine assignment/purpose.”
• Discover professional possibilities that you would never have imagined.
• Write your ‘Resume of the Soul’.
• Commit to new ways of leading that honor your values and restore your sense of resourcefulness and optimism.
• Increase your creativity and innovation in how you lead and manage others.
• Discover when to own positional power vs collaborate with others.
• Adopt practices that increase mindfulness and reduce stress.
• Define the firewall between your personal and professional lives.
Laura Biering PCC, Brené Brown’s Daring Way (TM) Facilitator
Catherine Perry PCC, Founder